Watching: I am watching all the fall shows! I cannot believe how they have all started this season. To be honest I am a little disappointed. I am a lover of (too many shows):
- Greys Anatomy: Decent opener – Emotions were had!
- Bones: Slow opener and I was confused with the broken feelings by one character (no spoilers I promise). I do love Booth and Brennan I must say!
- NCIS: I have only watched half of the first episode. I got a bit bored and distracted. I will finish is.
- NCIS LA: meh. Is all my opinion of this.
- Law and Order SVU: They ended on a very dark episode last season and I was surprised with the way the 2 hour opener went. Benson has all the feels!
All which I do not feel had a very strong opening episode… I am hopeful that the season will pick up.
Thinking about: It’s the fall. I am contemplating my fall and winter schedules. I am also thinking a lot about my ACL surgery. I have to meet with the surgeon and I am very nervous for this surgery. I have done some research and I know some who have had the surgery and they are perfectly fine.
Trying to figure out: What is next for me. Where the new clients will come from and how I can grow my businesses.
Looking forward to: Picking apples and enjoying some cider!
Reading: Still reading City of Bones. I promise I will finish it but I had to stop to read Inkchanger by Ellie Di (friend) so that I can read her newest book that is not out yet.
Making me happy: The cooler weather and the new friendships I have made.
I am happy to welcome October and I am looking forward to all the new things I have on my plate and I am hoping to share soon…
- Finish three books.
- Can Salsa
- Go for a hike
- Take more pictures
- Have a cider party
- Have a friend potluck thanksgiving party
- Finish two knitting projects
- Work my business more