I have been house bound for the last two days with my dislocated knee. I have since caught up on over 200 blog posts from others I follow. I am in such awe of all their time and creations. Almost a bit jealous. I know we all have the same amount of hours and minutes in the day yet sometime I feel others have been granted more time. I must figure out how to capture all these minutes and use the wisely.
If you have ideas and suggestions I would love to hear how I can ensure I do all the things I love:
- Full time public relations career – with several clients
- Beta Sigma Phi – my womens group that meets biweekly on tuesdays.
- Knitting – I have so much yarn and many patterns yet no knitting has occured (or very very little).
- Canning – I want to make salsa this year and its tomato time!
- Knits Sticks and String – My yarn biz and etsy store.
- Steeped Tea Biz – I am a Steeped Tea consultant, yet I have not held a party since early June.
- The roleplaying games I am part of
- Having a social life
- My Relationship
- Blogging and sharing more
- Project Life – Not started yet I really want to…
I have many things… I think I need to prioritize!