I have not used this space all that much over the last year yet it was full of ups and downs.
- Started my full time career in a field I love.
- Ran a 5k and shaved 10 minutes off my time.
- Helped raise $10,000 for children at McMaster Childrens Hospital
- Produced a play in the Hamilton Fringe Festival
- Started working at co-working office space which has expanded my career and I have met some wonderful people.
- Read several inspiring business books.
- Tore my ACL, small fracture and horrid bone bruise
- Had a great Cider inspired get together
- Attended the Hillsong Concert
- Had an amazing birthday
- Survived the Ice Storm of 2013
- Had an amazing Christmas with my Family
- Celebrated 2013 and rang in 2014 (to be done this evening)
I am looking forward to 2014 and greatly hope your 2013 went extremely well.