Since June of this year I have been working on shedding what I do not need – which is my extra weight (among other things). Above is a snapshot of just my face and how it has changed since April.
- Weight: about 260lbs
- Unhappy and eating my feelings
- Weight: 225lbs
- Started practicing Hot Yoga regularly
- Happiness was about 75% and rising. I had ended a long term relationship, revamped my friend choices, updated my schedule, made myself a priority.
- Weight: 212-215lbs
- I have hit a bit of a plateau with my weight loss… I had a goal of being under 200 by Dec 15th but I am not confident I am going to do that. I have revised this goal for Jan 2, 2015.
- Added cross fit to my exercise regime. It is hard but I am doing it!!
- Happiness 85+% most days. Life is still up in the air a bit but overall life is actually moving along very well.
- I do have to be reminded from time to time that even if you have to take a step (or a few) backwards as long as you never lose sight of where you are planning to go you will always get there.
Overall I have lost over 50lbs since June 2014 when I started my health change! I am very proud of my accomplishments so far.